WELCOME to Brazz Brazilian Spa
Waxing is a great way to remove unwanted hair by the root, leaving soft, hair-free skin for weeks.
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks of hair growth to ensure a clean and longer lasting wax.
If you are very sensitive take an Advil 30 minutes before coming in for your waxing services.
A Brazilian Wax is the removal of hair from the genital region, and it's a service now equally as popular with men and women, young and old, straight and gay, professional and blue-collar.
Brazilian Wax enhances the erogenous sensitivity of the genital area.
People also book treatments because they wear skimpy clothing or simply because their partners prefer it.
There are dozens of reasons, but whatever the case, clients agree that it looks better and feels much cleaner.
Skin is the largest organ of our body. It helps protect all our vital organs inside the body, and keep us away from infections. Skin is the most important organ in defining a person's beauty. A clear, flawless skin is the first sign of a healthy body.
Looking younger than your age is something that many men and women would actually die for. The relentless pursuit for youth has led to many women and men opting for drastic measures from searching the fabled "fountain of youth" to opting for cosmetic surgeries and Botox treatments. Here are some tips on how to look younger naturally. Eat to Look Younger, Protect from Sun Damage (UVA/UVB), Get your Essential Sleep, Proper Skin Care.
Facts about Microdermabrasion;
1. Microdermabrasion was first developed in Italy in 1985.
2. There are over many kinds of machines on the market but they all have the same basic design, which is to exfoliate and suck up all of those dead skin cells.
3. Microdermabrasion has been shown to diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and shallow acne scars. Results however may vary from person to person.
4. Microdermabrasion can help minimize pores and works well for unclogging them.
5. Microdermabrasion can decrease the appearance of superficial hyper-pigmentation, age spots and superficial skin damage caused by the sun.
6. Removing dead skin through microdermabrasion can aid in the penetration of skincare products by up to 50% and with a more even surface to work with, it allows makeup to go on much more smoothly.
7. In 2009, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons reported there were 910,000 microdermabrasion procedures done in the US alone (nearly 20% of these of those men). It’s obviously big business worldwide, and just in the US.
8. Microdermabrasion is chosen over chemical peels and laser treatment because it is considered safer and more cost-effective.
9. The procedure may be a little uncomfortable but it should not hurt (though skin can feel a little tender afterwards).
10. Microdermabrasion stimulates blood flow, which in turn increases the nutrition delivered to skin cells. This improves cell production, which then improves skin’s elasticity and texture.
11. A rich moisturizer must be applied after because Microdermabrasion temporarily removes moisture.
12. The best results are usually seen by people in the early stages of aging, between 30 and 50.
13. If you suffer rosacea, eczema, dermatitis, active sunburn, herpes, lupus, open sores, psoriasis, fragile capillaries or widespread acne, then Microdermabrasion is not recommended.
14. Even though home dermabrasion kits are available, they act more like a scrub and can be very harsh. Stay away from these.
15. A series of 6-10 treatments is usually recommended for optimum results, with 2 weeks in between to give skin time to recover.
16. The entire procedure usually takes about 30 minutes for the face, and it can be longer if you want your neck and other body parts such as your hands and feet done.
17. Skin will be more sensitive to sunlight afterwards so make sure to stay out of the sun and to always use a good sunscreen.
18. Your esthetician should always be checking in with you about your comfort level during the treatment. Don’t be afraid to speak up if you feel like your face feels like it is being sucked inward.